Last update: 16/11/2020
The website steps.org.gr.com is property of the non profit company named STEPS NON PROFIT and contains certain information about the activities, the goals and the services of the company.
At Steps, we pay great attention at the protection of the privacy and the personal data of our website’s visitors and the users of our services in general. Our website has been created having as a priority the safety and protection of its visitors personal data.
1. Authorized controller
The “controller” of the personal data collected during the use of the specific website is Steps (hereinafter “We”, “Steps”, “steps.org.gr”).
At the terms below, you will find important information regarding the type and the use of personal data that are being collected, their protection and your rights as owners of these data.
For any clarification you can contact us via e-mail at [email protected].
2. Which data are considered personal?
Based on the existent legislation (EU’ s General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679/ΕΕ and l. 4624/2019) personal data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable living individual. Information relating to legal entities and groups of persons or information of a statistical nature, from which it is not possible to identify or refer to an identifiable person, does not fall into this category and is excluded from the scope of the relevant legislation.
3. Which personal data do we collect?
When you visit steps.org.gr you do not have to disclose any personal information to us, nor do we collect any data about you without your permission.
The only data we collect (always with your explicit consent) is:
- Data that you provide to us by filling in the contact form found at steps.org.gr.
- Data that you provide to us, in person, when you contact us via one of our e-mails ([email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected])
- Analytics Data – Statistics related to the traffic of our website that are collected using third-party cookies, through the Google Analytics service.
The data collected is: the duration of the visit to our sites, the type of browser used, the location from which the visit came, the frequency of visits and the IP address.
4. Purpose, use, time, storage and processing of your personal data
The personal data you provide to us (see Section 3.1, 3.2), is used only for the needs of communication with you and for your better support / service. We do not disclose, transmit or make your information accessible to third parties.
We may disclose aggregate or non-personally identifiable information to third parties in order to be able to develop our platform content and services or to provide services related to our platform, such as maintenance, operational and computer services . Please note that in no case do we disclose your contact information to third parties.
We keep your personal data for the absolutely necessary period of time to fulfill the above processing purposes. This period does not exceed 5 years. If you revoke your consent to the collection and processing of your personal data, we will delete your data from our electronic and physical files.
Data Analytics – Statistics (see Section 3.3), are collected in order to be able to evaluate the effectiveness of the various functions of our site and to continuously improve the experience we offer to our visitors.
Google Analytics is owned by Google Inc., which is certified in accordance with the Privacy Shield, which provides the appropriate guarantees for its compliance with European data protection legislation. Analytics data is stored and processed on a Google server in the United States.
5. Your rights regarding the processing of data concerning you
Access to your data: Access to your data: Whenever you request it, you can access the data you have provided to us by contacting us via e-mail at [email protected]
Right of correction: Whenever you want you can correct, complete and update the data you have given us by contacting us at via e-mail at [email protected]
Right to delete: If you wish you can ask us to delete the personal data you have given us by contacting us via e-mail at [email protected]
We commit to make every effort to respond to your request within thirty days of its receipt.
The use of the website is provided by steps.org.gr according to the below terms and conditions.
- You agree to use this website for legal purposes only and in a way that does not violate the rights of any third party, nor restrict or prohibit them from using and enjoying the website. Messages that exhibit the below characteristics are utterly forbidden:
• Content that is illegal, damaging, or harmful, such as defamatory, insulting, violent, obscene, pornographic content, or that violates the personality and personal data of any third party.
• Content that is harmful to minors.
• Content contrary to accepted principles of morality or public order.
• Content that constitutes spam (an unrequested commercial communication – advertising).
• Direct or indirect commercial advertising and any form of promotion regarding people, products, or services.
• Insulting or disparaging references to natural or legal persons or protected trademarks (trade names, brand names, registered business names, etc.), the interception or violation of the privacy of third parties in general (such as the posting, collection, or/and storage of other user’s personal data), the impersonation of any natural or legal person or forgery.
• Posting or reporting links to illegal software or methods of removing software protection as well as any other content (images, music tracks, etc.) that infringes copyright, as well as “peertopeer” links.
• Content or files that contain harmful material (viruses, etc.).
• References or links to other websites with illegal or harmful content
- The content and services of the website, including the images, graphics, photos, any kind of design, the texts, and all the website’s files are protected by the related provisions of Greek law, European law, and international conventions. None of the above can fully or partially become an item of sale, replication, alteration, reproduction, reposting or can be transmitted or distributed in any way, except in the case of individual storage of a single duplicate of a content’s section in a personal computer for non-commercial, personal or academic/educational use and only when there is a reference of the website, without infringing in any way the related intellectual property rights. The names, images, logos, and trademarks that represent the website or third-parties and its products or services are solely marks of the website or the third parties and are protected by the relevant trademark and intellectual property laws. The user of the website is fully aware and accepts having no right to copy, commercially exploit, sell, upsell, reproduce, distribute in any way, and by any means, the entire or a section of the website’s content. If you need more information regarding the use of the content, contact us at [email protected]
- Any form of communication or material that you transmit to us through the website, or transmit or post in any public section of the website, including any data, questions, comments, suggestions, ideas, etc. is considered and will be treated as non-confidential and non-exclusive information.
- If the present terms and conditions are not entirely accepted, the use of the existing website must be terminated immediately.